The Power of Employee ReferralsAugust 8, 2016
Wake Up Excited About Work! Five Secrets to Getting the Most Satisfaction from Your CareerAugust 8, 2016
In today’s dynamic, results-driven economy do you find yourself wrestling with the issue of employment versus entrepreneurship? The quiz below will help you gain some clarity on the subject.
EMPLOYMENT MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR YOU IF:
1. You like having a regular, predictable income.
2. You enjoy contributing to someone else’s business.
3. You do not have a product or service you feel compelled to offer to the world.
4. The thought of constantly promoting yourself, your products and services makes your blood run cold.
5. You prefer to have the financial backing and resources that are available when working for an established business.
6. You prefer not to take on the responsibility that comes with 24 hour ownership of a business.
7. You have financial or family obligations that prevent you from taking risks with your income.
8. You like the security that comes from working for someone else.
9. You prefer not to have the ultimate responsibility for making the business a success.
CONVERSELY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP MAY BE FOR YOU IF:
1. You like the opportunity to set your own income limits.
2. You long to create a successful business of your own.
3. You have a burning desire to make your product or services available on the open market.
4. The thought of constantly promoting yourself, your products and services energizes you.
5. You have the financial resources necessary to get your business off to a good start and sustain it while you build the business.
6. You are ready and willing to take on the responsibility that comes with 24 hour ownership of a business.
7. Your financial and family obligations are such that you can afford to take on the risks associated with business ownership.
8. You like the security that comes from counting on yourself to generate business.
9. You love being in charge of making the business a success.